Plan on a Page
Discover what's POP'n at Keystone AEA by browsing our Plan On a Page.
Keystone AEA is dedicated to providing impactful leadership and innovative services that ensure districts have access to equitable, effective, and efficient resources which engage and empower schools and families to thrive in a rapidly changing world by improving learning and living for all students.
Children and Families
Empower every student through the delivery of high-quality services that equip them with the knowledge, skills, behaviors, and confidence to pursue their dreams.
Educators and School Leaders
Expand the capacity and effectiveness of educators through targeted professional learning, encouragement of innovation, and support for the implementation of impactful practices.
Ensure a high-performing team through the recruitment, hiring, development and retention of talented, caring, service-oriented professionals.
Effective, Equitable, and Efficient Resource Management
Maximize the use of resources to align with Agency goals and with individual district needs while maintaining fiscal stability.
Foster engagement and partnerships with the diverse stakeholders of Northeast Iowa to build greater mutual understanding of Keystone AEA’s services and their impact.
Focus on Kids
- Ensure actions and decisions are guided by what’s best for kids
- Advocate for the needs of all kids
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to serving all students and families
- Inspire and support change through forward thinking best practice
- Lead with respect for local decision makers
- Seek opportunities for local and state level collaboration
- Leverage teamwork to achieve Agency goals
- Foster supportive and caring relationships
- Exchange knowledge and expertise generously
- Embrace diverse perspectives
- Cultivate intentional decision making
- Maximize resources to provide quality services
- Balance responsibility between school and Agency
- Empower employees to be confident decision makers
- Commit to a culture of continuous learning and growth
- Serve responsibly by aligning work to Agency goals
- Embrace a student-centered approach to decision making
We are grounded in service.
- Service-oriented team
- Focus on building capacity, not dependency
- Mistakes viewed as learning opportunities
- Respect of differences while supporting one another
- Efficient and effective communication methods that change, as needed
Professional Expectations should be utilized in upholding values.
Professional Expectations should be utilized to create the ideal culture. See more