What's POP'n at Keystone?
Discover what's POP'n at Keystone AEA by browsing our Plan On a Page.
Improving Learning and Living for All Students
The mission of Keystone AEA is to provide leadership to ensure equitable, effective, and efficient services for schools and families.
Our Guiding Philosophy
Grounded in Service
Core Value: Collaboration
Work with various stakeholders to achieve common goals that are clearly stated; this means all team members will take other perspectives into consideration, ensuring all voices are heard through honest conversations and positive communication
Core Value: Mindful Service
Maintain awareness of our schools’ needs, while reflecting a “fair is not always equal” approach to services and disbursement of resources; this includes balancing the needs of our schools with responsibilities at the agency and state level
Core Value: Professional Autonomy
Enable professionals to develop their skills through a growth mindset and to exercise their judgment to accomplish their work; this encourages independence, freedom, and innovation to make decisions and choices, which align to agency expectations
- Professional Expectations should be utilized in upholding values.
- Professional Expectations should be utilized to create the ideal culture.
- Service-oriented team
- Focus on building capacity, not dependency
- Mistakes viewed as learning opportunities
- Respect of differences while supporting one another
- Efficient and effective communication methods that change, as needed
Keystone will increase our implementation and alignment of our services within an MTSS structure to support academic success and wellbeing for staff and students. This goal will be measured through growth on the annual scoring of the AEA SAMI by the Cross Divisional Collaborative (CDC).
- All teams engage in analysis of products/supports they provide and the alignment within MTSS
- Continued learning for all staff about effective MTSS practices/structures
- On-going and deeper communication from the CDC to staff
- Continued focus on SEL signature practices
Keystone will demonstrate increased innovation, service evolution (of practice) and a cutting edge approach to supporting schools. This goal will be measured through ongoing review of POPs (which will incorporate the Portraits) and IPDPs, % of staff using TQ money and % using professional money.
- Development of goals that consider how to ensure Keystone delivers relevant and cutting edge services and supports.
- Administrators will establish IPDP coaching questions to help frontload goal development and connections to agency work AND meaningful debriefing that leads to greater impact within the agency (referencing the POP).
Keystone will explore and establish more connections between our services/supports and Future Ready core strategies (data, rigor, relevance, transition, partnerships). This goal will be measured through a review of the identified connections.
- Collaboration between IS and SE Transition Team to provide more internal learning
- Continue to approach actions as an “all agency” job vs. establishing a separate team
- All teams should be considering their footprint in future ready (or lack of…)