Nominate an Outstanding Science Educator, IA Science Coaching Network Meeting Dates
Welcome to Keystone's Science page. Here, you will see a variety of resources and ideas to use in your classroom. Look around and feel free to reach out for more ideas or support.
Stay up-to-date with new STEAM and Science ideas by subscribing to our blog!
- K-12 Standards Overview
- PreK Standards Resources
- K-5 Standards Resources
- 6-8 Standards Resources
- 9-12 Standards Resources
- Assessment Resources
- Eastern Iowa Science Collaborative
- Literacy and Science
- Math and Science Connection Newsletter (PreK-5)
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Science Notebooks
- Science Flix
- Five Pillars of Literacy and Science
- Find vocabulary and comprehension literacy strategies to support reading in the science classroom.
- FOSS recommended reads
- This folder contains books lists recommended to compliment FOSS kits.
- Science Learning Through Picture Books
- Picture books provide narratives that students can connect to. Resources include grades K-5 Picture Perfect Science and STEM as well as Eureka!
Emphasizing the latest STEM thinking and the Next Generation Science Standards, ScienceFlix® is transforming the way students access science topics, acquire scientific knowledge, and build an abiding interest in science, technology, and engineering.
During the workshop, preschool teachers and their para professionals learned an immersion technique for integrating the Early Learning Standards: Science in their classroom. Teachers participated in stations around the question: What makes things move?