- What if, as the classroom teacher, I am too upset to read the statement to my class?
- What do I do if I have a student or group of students that are extremely upset after the reading of the statement/announcement?
- What if a student wants to go home/leave the building or call their parent anytime during the day following the event/announcement?
- Do I keep a regular classroom schedule for the day?
- Would it be appropriate for students to make cards/signs/memorial of some sort?
- As a teacher should social media usage be regulated or monitored during the school day?
- Should frequent student gathering spots be monitored more closely such as bathrooms, locker rooms, hallways etc?
- What do I do as a teacher if a student says they want they want to hurt themselves or they know someone that wants to hurt themselves?