Summer/Fall Learning Opportunities!
Scroll👇 to the subject area updates to find summer/fall learning opportunities including:
- SEBH / SEL learning opportunities
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in K-12 Settings (School Counseling / SEBH)
- Engaging Students in the Investigative Practices (Science / STEAM)
- Social Studies: Making Inquiry Possible (Social Studies)
- Early Math Symposium and Iowa Council of Teachers of Mathematics (ICTM) Conference (Math)
- Iowa Reading Conference (Literacy)
- Summer School Pilot: Lexia English and Lexia PowerUp (ELL)
- Early Childhood Universal Practices for SEBH (Early Childhood)
- New Preschool Teachers Professional Learning (Early Childhood)
- Connecting the Dots: Collaborative Inquiry (School Improvement)
- Iowa Alternate Assessment Training for administering ELAA and/or DLM (IAA)
- Paraeducator Generalist, Early Childhood Area of Concentration, and Licensure Renewal (Paraeducator)
- Computer Science
- Professional Learning Registration Site
- More offerings on the Professional Learning "Quick List"
Computer Science Grants
There are many opportunities for educators to receive professional learning this summer through the AEA statewide grant! Check out the grant website for the pull-down menu of options at each level: elementary, middle school, and high school.
Digital Resources Line-up for 2022-23
Iowa’s AEAs provide students and educators with no-cost access to high-quality, vetted digital resources. They are proud to announce their lineup of digital instructional resources for the 2022-23 school year, including six new offerings! Students, educators and parents have 24/7/365 access to these ebooks, streaming videos, encyclopedia, reference materials and more! 🔎 See the entire list of digital resources for 2022-23 from Iowa's AEAs 🔍
Summer is almost here!
Our last van delivery is June 3!
📌 Important Reminder – all creative services orders, including lamination, require you to submit your job online using at this website.