- To register for a face-to-face course log in using your created username and password.
- Learn how to print your official transcript.
- Visit the BoEE website for questions about the licensure application and renewal process.
- Paraeducator questions? Please contact Laura Smith.
- Learn more Substitute (sub) Authorization
- Contact AEA Learning Online support with questions about the AEA Online Learning System or online courses.
- For other issues, please contact Kathy Wessel at 800-632-5918.
AEA Professional Learning Registration System
The AEA Professional Learning Registration system utilizes the same login credentials as the AEA Learning Online system (mandatory courses).
Use the email address and password that is on file through the AEA Learning System - the online training system that is utilized for bloodborne pathogens, etc. and/or for online, self-paced courses. Please use this link to reset your password if needed.
If you do not have an existing account in the AEA Learning System, please go to this link and follow the directions to register for an account. Important note: There may be a 24-hour wait period for new accounts to become active for course registration. This also applies to profile modifications (change of email address, district assignment, etc.)
Purchase orders and credit or debit cards are accepted as payment methods.
Please contact Kathy Wessel at 800-632-5918 if under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) you require specific aids or services while attending a workshop. Fees, meal information, and seating information varies for each workshop. Be sure to read all the information for each workshop before registering.
Cancellations due to inclement weather will be electronically posted on KWWL, KCRG and KGAN cancellation web pages.
Credit Requirement Changes: All courses offered for graduate credit are offered for EDMA credit. These courses will have a minimum of 15 hours face-to-face course time and 30 hours of outside work for each credit offered in the course, for a total of 45 hours of course time per credit. For example, if you participate in a one-credit course (15 contact hours), there will be an additional 30 hours of work required to be completed outside of class. Examples of outside work may include reading/writing, observations, collaboration with other professionals, development of classroom materials, data collection/synthesis, etc. Courses offered for graduate credit may also be taken for licensure renewal credit, but the course requirements will be the same as for those taking the course for graduate credit. Courses offered for licensure renewal credit only will require a minimum of 15 hours face-to-face course time.
Search by keyword. For example: Literacy or STEM
Browse by subject area.
Use the calendar icon in the very top gray bar to search courses by day:
All Keystone AEA courses and workshops start with KS.
To view only Keystone-area courses search for keyword Keystone.
To find a specific course at Keystone, type in the section number on the Course page in the search box. Find the section number for workshops and courses using this Upcoming Courses at Keystone link.
Several credit options are available. Participant Only = Workshop
If you are registering for grad credit at a new college (you have never been a student there) go to the link to register at that college found on the "Courses" page in the section labeled: Graduate Course Registration Instructions
Micro-credentials are just in time, asynchronous, small chunks of professional learning experiences that will demonstrate proficiency in a specific skill. Our vision is to promote learning so educators can apply their learnings in their practice, collect evidence, and demonstrate their competence. Learn more
Other Online Opportunities:
- Anti-Bullying from Drake University*
- Human Relations from Drake University*
- Teacher Leadership Strategies from Drake University*
- Morningside/Virtual Education Software, inc. Courses
- ISEA Academy - credit courses offered through Iowa State Education Association, with member and non-member pricing; Licensure Renewal, Graduate, CEU, paraeducator, and audit options are available
- Log in to the AEA Professional Learning Registration System.
- Scroll down to My Courses.
- Click on My Transcript.
- Click Search.
- Select Print Official Transcript. When you see the courses listed, close the window and select Email Official Transcript PDF.
If you need further assistance please contact Kathy Wessel at 800-632-5918.