- To register for a face-to-face course log in using your created username and password.
- Learn how to print your official transcript.
- Visit the BoEE website for questions about the licensure application and renewal process.
- Paraeducator questions? Please contact Laura Smith.
- Learn more Substitute (Sub) Authorization
- Contact AEA Learning Online support with questions about the AEA Online Learning System or online courses.
- For other issues, please contact Kathy Wessel at 800-632-5918.
Micro-credentials are just in time, asynchronous, small chunks of professional learning experiences that will demonstrate proficiency in a specific skill. Our vision is to promote learning so educators can apply their learnings in their practice, collect evidence, and demonstrate their competence. Learn more
Online Substitute Authorization course
- Log in to the AEA Professional Learning Registration System.
- Scroll down to My Courses.
- Click on My Transcript.
- Click Search.
- Select Print Official Transcript. When you see the courses listed, close the window and select Email Official Transcript PDF.
If you need further assistance please contact Kathy Wessel at 800-632-5918.