- To register for a face-to-face course log in using your created username and password.
- Learn how to print your official transcript.
- Visit the BoEE website for questions about the licensure application and renewal process.
- Paraeducator questions? Please contact Laura Smith.
- Learn more Substitute (Sub) Authorization
- Contact AEA Learning Online support with questions about the AEA Online Learning System or online courses.
- For other issues, please contact Michelle Gregerson at 800-632-5918.
Micro-credentials are just in time, asynchronous, small chunks of professional learning experiences that will demonstrate proficiency in a specific skill. Our vision is to promote learning so educators can apply their learnings in their practice, collect evidence, and demonstrate their competence. Learn more
Online Substitute Authorization course
You can access your official transcript for this course through your Professional Learning account.
- Go to https://aealearning.truenorthlogic.com and log into your account
- While on your Home page, scroll down to "My Courses" and click on "My Transcript"
- Optional: To narrow your results, you can enter the section completed date or end date information then click on "Search"
- Click on "Print Official Transcript"
- You can now print this official transcript or save to your computer
If you need further assistance please contact Michelle Gregerson at 800-632-5918.