- To register for a face-to-face course log in using your created username and password.
- Learn how to print your official transcript.
- Visit the BoEE website for questions about the licensure application and renewal process.
- Paraeducator questions? Please contact Laura Smith.
- Learn more Substitute (Sub) Authorization
- Contact AEA Learning Online support with questions about the AEA Online Learning System or online courses.
- For other issues, please contact Michelle Gregerson at 800-632-5918.
You can access your official transcript for this course through your Professional Learning account.
- Go to https://aealearning.truenorthlogic.com and log into your account
- While on your Home page, scroll down to "My Courses" and click on "My Transcript"
- Optional: To narrow your results, you can enter the section completed date or end date information then click on "Search"
- Click on "Print Official Transcript"
- You can now print this official transcript or save to your computer
- Official transcripts for Grad Credit can be obtained by contacting the College in which you enrolled.
Drake University Transcripts
Drake University Continuing Education and Professional Development (CEPD) students will no longer receive complimentary transcripts starting with the courses associated with the fall of 2023 semester. We will continue to send complimentary transcripts for courses associated with the summer 2023 semester and semesters prior until all grades have been entered.
You will find information about ordering official transcripts, including the cost and how to access your unofficial transcript, using the link below.
If you need further assistance please contact Michelle Gregerson at 800-632-5918.