Course: 315052 - KS - Instructing Manual Mills and Lathes Industrial Technology Building 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
- To register for a face-to-face course log in using your created username and password.
- Learn how to print your official transcript.
- Visit the BoEE website for questions about the licensure application and renewal process.
- Paraeducator questions? Please contact Laura Smith.
- Learn more Substitute (Sub) Authorization
- Contact AEA Learning Online support with questions about the AEA Online Learning System or online courses.
- For other issues, please contact Michelle Gregerson at 800-632-5918.
More Tips and
Help Finding Courses
- Recorded Sessions & Self-Paced (not for credit)
- For Paraeducators
- Required & Non-Mandatory Training
- ISEA Academy - credit courses offered through Iowa State Education Association, with member and non-member pricing; Licensure Renewal, Graduate, CEU, paraeducator, and audit options are available
You can access your official transcript for this course through your Professional Learning account.
- Go to https://aealearning.truenorthlogic.com and log into your account
- While on your Home page, scroll down to "My Courses" and click on "My Transcript"
- Optional: To narrow your results, you can enter the section completed date or end date information then click on "Search"
- Click on "Print Official Transcript"
- You can now print this official transcript or save to your computer
If you need further assistance please contact Michelle Gregerson at 800-632-5918.