Dr. Ruby Payne – Emotional Poverty Sessions
Dr. Ruby Payne on Emotional Poverty
September 20, 2022 in Elkader and Dubuque!
- Why do students explode?
- What motivates behavior?
- Why do discipline strategies work with some students and not others?
- How do educators create emotional noise?
During this class you'll learn to engage in better strategies that calm students and motivate better behaviors!
- Understand the origins of anger, anxiety, and avoidance
- Learn a language to talk about brain regulation, integration, and emotional competence
- Engage in better strategies that calm students and motivate better behaviors
Elkader section #313189
Dubuque section #313206
Schools are encouraged to send a team to this learning opportunity.
For registration assistance please contact Michelle Gregerson at 800-632-5918.