Keystone AEA Media Services provide all of our area educators access to high quality instructional materials for classroom use. Our Media Reservation System is OPEN for reservations and requests. Last scheduled days of delivery for the school year, Thursday, May 30 and Friday, May 31, 2024. We are honored to serve you!
Free classroom materials delivered to your school!
With twice a week free van delivery to every school, our Media Library offers a wide variety of material, all available at no charge for educators to use. These classroom materials benefit all PreK-12 Teachers in every curriculum area! Items include, but are not limited to:
- Books (Preschool through Young Adult and Professional)
- Puppets and Educational Games
- Simulators and Robots
- Digital Microscopes and Scientific Calculators
- Kits, Models, Puzzles and other Manipulatives
- Large Specialty Equipment
For questions related to orders please contact Becky Lower via email.
- Keystone AEA In Your Community (Media)
- How to Videos – Media Library
- Resources for the School Contact Person
- Book of the Month - Rotating Reads
- Open Access Policy
- Van Delivery Guidelines
- Van Delivery Request Form
- Recommend a Purchase
- Standards for Selection
- Professional Magazines and Journals (Digital Only)
- Media Reservations Tips and Tricks
- Snow Day Procedure
- Area School Library Program Support